Sunday, December 2, 2012

Another Opportunity for "Free" Kindle E-Books

First of all, Thank You to all of my loyal readers. During the Dec. 1st and 2nd Free Reading Opportunity of my e-book "Alaska Adventure: Stories of Our Bush Teaching Experience",  350 of you took advantage.

To reward you and give others an opportunity to read some of my stories, I will again be offering a "Free Reading" opportunity on Dec 8th-Dec 10th.

Available during this period will be:
1. A Christmas Tale: A Precious Gift
and the three book series:
1.The Storybook Bear: The Awakening
2.The Storybook Bear: My Keeper of Dreams
3. My Little Bear

For those of you who would like to own or give as gifts all or any of  my books you may find them available through my website www.mccainadventures.com

Again I wish you all a happy free reading experience.

Steve McCain

No comments:

Post a Comment