Thursday, November 29, 2012

REMINDER --"FREE" BOOKS ON KINDLE


"Free" Reading Days on Kindle(s)
Friends that I know or who might know me through my writings
 on CreateSpace, or Ezine Articles:
I will be offering two of my books for free reading on Kindle or
 Kindle Fire. The"Alaskan Adventure: Stories of Our Bush
 Teaching Experience" will be offered Nov. 30th and Dec. 1st.
The book "A Christmas Tale: The Precious Gift" will be
offered on Dec. 8th, 9th, and 10th. ****Please enjoy!*****

If you do enjoy these books you may wish to visit my website at www.mccainadventures.com

Articles that are available to read at www.Ezine Articles.com are:

#6270632 "It's Only A Small Whitehead"
#6165572 "Losing To A Grizzly Bear"
#6785228 "Trying To Find The Zone At 62"
#6153228 "My Retirement Trip"
#6202470 "Excursion Out Into Mother Nature"
#7046295 "The Robie Creek Half Marathon-The Toughest Half
Marathon In The NorthWest"

Please Enjoy All of My Writings

No comments:

Post a Comment