Saturday, December 8, 2012

Writing Reviews For "Free Reads"

I was very pleased to see how many people downloaded my"Free Kindle e-book" Alaskan Adventure: Stories of Our Bush Teaching Experience.

I am also very pleased to see all of the folks who are downloading the four "Free Kindle e-Books" that I have available currently:
A Christmas Tale: The Precious Gift
The Storybook Bear: The Awakening
The Storybook Bear: My Keeper of Dreams
My Little Bear

I would like to ask that you do a small favor for me--If you read the book please submit a "Star" evaluation and write a short review.
This helps me, the author, do a better job of writing for you; the reader. It also gives my books a ranking in the e-book world.

Thank You for doing this small task for me and Happy Reading!!


Steven R. McCain
www.mccainadventures.com

No comments:

Post a Comment