Friday, December 7, 2012

Last "FREE READ" of 2012

I am offering four of my e-books on Kindle as a "FREE READ" on Dec. 8th-----Dec.10th.
The first of these books is a Christmas tale that we all will love and take to heart. It is:
1. A Christmas Tale: The Precious Gift

The next three e-books that are being offered are a series that the young and the young at heart will enjoy. Parents can read these to their young ones or your early readers can possibly read these books to you. They are about a young girl and her very large teddy bear.
1. The Storybook Bear: The Awakening
2. The Storybook Bear: My Keeper of Dreams
3. My Little Bear

Remember these four e-books will only be available for "FREE" on Dec. 8th--Dec.10th

Happy Reading to All. If you would like to learn more about these books or the author please go to my website, www.mccainadventures.com

No comments:

Post a Comment