Monday, March 21, 2011

Good company to work with....

I ordered some of my childrens books from my self-publishing company,CreateSpace, to sell to friends.
When the books arrived today I opened the box they were packed in.
The company had packed them very well. The books were stacked three pointed in one direction and then three in another direction.
I had ordered a certain number of each of the four books.
I noticed that seven out of ten books in one title area had a deep groove on the spine. One book of another title had the same groove.
I was not going to be able to sell these in this condition.
I wrote the customer support of Create Space an e-mail and sent them a picture of the groove.
As I sent the email a pop-up came on the screen asking me if I wanted them to call me. I clicked yes.
They called me immediately. They were looking at the picture and stated that this could not have happened during shipping because of the way the books were packaged.
They felt it had to have happened during the printing of the books.
I was informed that they would replace all of the books and ship them to me by 2nd day air.
What a super company to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment